alexandra

alexandra
-

Monday, 10 July 2017

There are moments when you think that no matter what happen to you for the rest of your life, you'll remember every last detail of that one minute forever

After all this years, you and me on the same terrace, on the same place. I still remember the way your hand could covering my entire shoulder. I'm lookig at you from your back. I close my eyes for a moment and I can easely picture the way your lower lip stuck out, when you were working out a problem in your head ;)), and someting surprises you and you don't know what to say, you get a tiny wrinkle in between your eyebrows :).
I don't need to tell you, I missed you all these years. I placed my heart under lock and key, to take some time... time long as a century. I traveled so long. I've been looking for someone just like you. For all these years, I pretend that I'm strong, but I'm not.
This silence isn't so bad. I remember, when your name was another name that rolled without thought of my tongue. Now I can't look at your name without an abundance of sentiment. Your name become sacred to my lips. You'll never know how much you meaning for my capricious heart.
The time is ripe to looking back over after all these years, and trying to figure out where I'm going. The name of this terrace is Remember, where with quietness of heart I remember the life we have lived....

No comments: