alexandra

alexandra
-

Monday, 26 June 2017

Do I believe in God?

The problem involved is too vast for my limited mind. I'm in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages . I know, someone must have written those books, but I don't know how. I don't understand the lenguages in which they're written. I dimly suspect a mysterious order in the arrangement  of the books, but don't know what it is. 
Like a physicist, I see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws , but only dimly understand these law. Like my guru Einstein ;)) 
I believe that everything is determined the beginning as well as the end by forces over wich we have no control. It's determined for the insect as well as for the star. Human bings, vegetables or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious  tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.
Einstein believed that a person's actions were just as determined as that of a billiard ball planet or star. He reject quantum mechanics (I don't - I adore it ;)) ) view that the universe was based on uncertainties and probabilities.
Does God play with dice?!

No comments: