You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Saturday, 29 April 2017

Everything in the universe has rhythm

You tell me you don't love me over a cup of coffee.
Looking in your eyes
I feel myself falling in love with you.
Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee.
All I can say to you is - I love you and you are my world.
Life’s a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.
I thought the distance was felt far,
I thought the distance was many years,
I thought the distance was a long road ahead,
I thought, I thought, I thought ...
Резултат слика за man and woman drink coffee
But I've learned that the distance doesn't exist....
I understand now that being away isn't real
I understand as the years aren't distance
Let time and the route is only the feeling
That feeling can cover any length
And that the roads can be traveled no further than a step
One step that becomes the desire ;))

No comments: