You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Monday, 20 March 2017

Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that’s its beauty....

I wasn't born on earth to please anyone. I've to live life to express myself, not to impress someone. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, and never lose myself in search of other people's acceptance and approval. I admire to You, because You  inspires me  and makes me be the best version of myself. I live as if I was  destined to live forever, no thought of my frailty. I have my weaknesses, I can only trust my emotions as I can lie to myself with my brain but not my heart. 
Give me a smile and turn back the hands of time. You will be a reflection of the face of the Divine, that I loved whole of my life. You light a candle in the darkest moments of my life. Sometimes I think that You're sense of my life and my being. Did I tell You that You're sometimes awful and cruel to me?! Reasonable question is - why I forgive You such behavior?!  I can say on this manner - do You know that the scientist doesn't study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful.... ;)))

No comments: