You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Friday, 17 February 2017

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes ;))))

When I feel longing, I listen to my essential self. At that moment I feel like a mountain in the wind. There are sweet illusion that arrive to lure me away. The feelings trembled and flapped in my chest like a bird newly put in a cage...
In your smile, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make a poems?! You dance inside my chest, where no one see you, but sometimes I do and that sight becomes art... ;)))

3 comments:

Giga said...

Wonderful to feel the love. Video and image impressed me. Regards.

Alexandra said...

Thanks :-) !

Boban S. said...

Nice to have you back!!