You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Monday, 30 January 2017

Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service?!

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. In a world that I seldom understand, there are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one’s cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore. You, are the wind that I did not anticipate, the wind that has gusted more strongly than I ever imagined possible. I was wrong, so wrong, to ignore what was obvious. Like a cautious traveler, I tried to protect myself from the wind and lost my soul instead. 
I know I am not perfect. I’ve made more mistakes, than some make in a lifetime. Like a woman who gazes only backward on a trip across the country, I ignored what lay ahead. 
I missed the beauty of a coming sunrise, the wonder of anticipation that makes life worthwhile. It was wrong of me to do that, a product of my confusion, and I wish I had come to understand that sooner. Now, though, with my gaze fixed toward the future, I see your face and hear your voice, certain that this is the path I must follow. It is my deepest wish that you give me one more chance. I know, that will not happen. Every time when I turn on my computer, I pray that I'll see message from you. But, nothing, nor a word....I knew in my heart that my life would never be the same again from the moment when I saw you. I'm glad  you gave me the opportunity to meet you. After one year of our acquaintanceship I realise that the art of love is largely the art of persistence....
Even unrequited-love has its rainbow.... ;))


2 comments:

Giga said...

In anticipation of the love you need a lot of patience and faith. I like the pictures. Regards.

Alexandra said...

All the best!