alexandra

alexandra
-

Friday, 27 January 2017

Every moment live with feelings and emotions. If you try to decipher it and understand it , the magic will disappears....


Today I'm happy! Reason for that is my a little secret, so  I'll let my thoughts dance upon the wind in this winter  sunny day. Oh, my dear friend, you're reading me like a book. Love is in my eyes. 
 Love, a feeling, a desire, a longing, a life, a reality, in so many words so I've tried to use to describe something that is indescribable for me. If I could say the things I feel, it wouldn't be the same. Some things are not spoken of,
some things have no name. Though the words come hard to me, I'll say them just for him
For this is something rare for me this feeling is so new...Oh, my friend, I don't want to  missed my chance to tell him something very simple: "I love you". It may be too late now, but I wanted  him to know.....
Yes, my dear friend, I think that is sense of love have someone who could bring peace to my heart, someone with whom I could spend a little time without being afraid that I would lose him the next day, and I think  that He's Mr. Right ;))

No comments: