You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Saturday, 24 December 2016

It is easy to love people in memory; the hard thing is to love them when they are there in front of you

I want White Bear for Christmas
Only a White Bear me will do happy
Don't want a doll, please Santa
My dear girl  I think it's gonna be a long,
long time,
before you get your gifts
I'm not the man that  you think  I'm
I'm not wonderworker 
I'm Santa Claus ;)))
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life....

3 comments:

Giga said...

Nicholas, however, should fulfill the dreams, because he is Santa Claus. :)

Giga said...

I wish you a peaceful Christmas!

Alexandra said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes dear Giga!