alexandra

alexandra
-

Thursday, 10 November 2016

To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems :))

I like to sit down, relax, have a cup of coffee and read a book.
Coffe is the most important secondary thing in our life. It would appear everything else we can do without save for coffee. Having nothing else to offer our guests, we will scrape the last remnants of coffee from the grinder... :))
I can say for myself that I've tasted almost every type of coffee in the world.
On the Balkan coffee is past and future.That is probably the only nation in the world that predict  fateful events by reading the "patterns" from an overturned coffee cup. In the cup's black-and-white "patterns" made by coffee grounds, one can read destined travels abroad, our life tears and joys...
Thanks for the coffee! ;))

No comments: