alexandra

alexandra
-

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself

There are moments when I think that life brake me, nobody can protect me from that. I know, life isn't always perfect. Like a road has many bands ups and down, but its beauty. Sometimes I can hardly understand persons who are very close to me. Seems some of them, time to time forget who they are. One may understand the cosmos, but never the ego. Obviously, the self is more distant than any star.
What if life could be this way?
Only the happy parts, none of the terrible, not even the mildly unpleasant. What if I could just cut out the bad and keep the good?
This is what I want to do :)
I solemnly declare, I'll believe in myself, because if I don't who will?! So I'll keep my head high, chin up, keep smiling , because life is a beautiful thing.... 


No comments: