alexandra

alexandra
-

Sunday, 18 September 2016

Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere

Sometimes, when I look at you, I feel I'm gazing at a distant star. It's dazzling ,but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn't even exist any more, sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.
I want morning, noon and nightfall with you. I want your smile, your kisses, the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hours of my life, to touch tear on your face when I take my last breath....
Nostalgia for what never was, the desire for what could have been, create in me painful landscape an eternal sunset of my life. Ultimately, remain regret for all things and words that I could do, or speak, and I didn't because I was scared of my feelings.... In fact I'm a coward, who desperately love you...

No comments: