You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Monday, 19 September 2016

A sign doesn't mean anything unless you know how to interpret it

Today I want to be alone with my thoughts. I want to think of all what happened in few past days. 
I lead my life like water flowing down a hill, going more or less in one direction until I splash into something that forces me to find a new direction. Sometimes I get  through adversity only by imagining what my life  might be like if my dreams  ever come true...If I keep my destiny in mind, every moment in life becomes an opportunity for moving closer to it...
I don't know when we'll see each other again, or what the world will be like when we do...

No comments: