alexandra

alexandra
-

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Silence is pure, so holy

I sit silently and watch the world around me, because lifetime is time for learn. All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide, like the moon cannot stop oceanic tide. So, I cannot hide my thoughts about you.
I sometimes seem to myself to wander around the world merely accumulating materials for future nostalgias. What is the difference between my life and my love?! One gets me low, the other lets me go...
There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away.
All I want to do, is to spend time with you, but I think you don't feel the same way.
If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over, without getting stale.
I' here, and not here. A walking map. A flight to the end of the galaxy, and perhaps a couple of billion light years beyond....
Words, words...There is always a higher purpose, a greater goal at the end of the road a nobler cause, a better justification to dress up the finale aim.
Yes, You are, and always have been my dream
You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper....
I don't know how I could have lived without you, for as long as I have?!

No comments: