alexandra

alexandra
-

Sunday, 24 July 2016

Are you fondling my face in your memory :):) ?

When the nigtfall fell
and silence the high tide of night swallowed the city,
the earth born god of life.
Apeared upon the rampart of the fort
rivers ran about their feet
The boat floated across the breast of river,
then they spoke and like their voice rolled over the plains....
Where are you now my other self?
Are you awake in the silence of the night?
Let the clean breeze convey to you my heart every beat and affection.
Are you fondling my face in your memory :)?
That image is no longer my own, 
for sorrow has dropped his shadow on my happy countenance of the past.
Sobs have withered my eyes which reflected your beauty,
and dried my lips which crave for EUROCREM...
Where are you? Do you here my weeping from beyond the riverside?!
Do you know the greatness of my patience?!

No comments: