alexandra

alexandra
-

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other

God or the universe or whatever one chooses to label the great systems of balance and order doesn't recognize Earth-time. To the universe, four days is no different than four billion light years. I try to keep that in mind....
I sometimes have the feeling I've been here a long time, more than one lifetime, and that you've dwelt in private places none of the rest of us has even dreamed about...
So here I am walking around with you inside of me. The old dreams were good dreams, they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them...
The road is a strange place. Shuffling along, I looked up and you were there walking across the grass toward me...
I don't like feeling sorry for myself. That's not who I am. And most of the time I don't feel that way. Instead, I am grateful for having at least found you. We could have flashed by one another like two pieces of cosmic dust....
Something I've never been able to adapt to, to understand is how they can lavish such love and care on the animals and then see them sold for slaughter. I don't dare say anything about it, though.
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life....


No comments: