You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you


Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to go. Part of us is always the observer, and no matter what, it observes. It watches us. From time to time it's fun to close our eyes, and in that dark say to ourselves, "I am the sorcerer", and when I open my eyes I shall see a world that I have created, and for which I and only I am completely responsible. Slowly then, eyelids open like curtains lifting stage-center. And sure enough, there's our world, just the way we've built it....

No comments: