alexandra

alexandra
-

Sunday, 20 March 2016

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have

Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can. Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught you to understand what your heart used to be. They have been bent and broken, but they hope into a better life. The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
On the other side of the street

Living in the lap of luxury isn't bad, except that you never know when luxury is going to stand up. Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can....
I'm standing on the middle of the street,  who separate two world, and whisper to myself - 
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.....

No comments: