alexandra

alexandra
-

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Either you run the day, or the day runs you......


I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens...
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren and to do good is my religion. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities....
Hungarian Rhapsody
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing...
Don’t look for big things, just do small things with great love. Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. 
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams....
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind blows out candles and fans fire...
When I was child, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life....


1 comment:

Giga said...

I try to love all people, but not everyone deserve it, unfortunately. Interesting and nice paintings on the walls. :)