You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Monday, 28 December 2015

There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast

I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
Relationships are like traffic lights. And I just have this theory that I can only exist in a relationship if it's a green light. It's like waiting for all the traffic lights to be green for five miles before starting the trip.
True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.
Theory of relativity in Christmas time is -
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster....
Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart - when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won't work out. It's ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything....

1 comment:

Giga said...

Also I love beautiful and colorful ornaments cities. Joy to watch. :)