You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Sunday, 2 August 2015

I swear to you by the stars above


You walk in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
One shade the more, one ray the less,
No one can stop the ocean of your hands,
your eyes and their sleepiness, my dearest.
You are the trembling of time, which passes
between the vertical light and the darkening sky.
The sky folds its wings over you,
lifting you, carrying you to my arms
with its punctual, mysterious courtesy.
That is why I sing to the day 
to the ocean, to time, to all the planets....
I "carry" your heart with me 
I'm never without it
Tomorrow will come on its green footsteps;
no one can stop the river of the dawn....
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no woman ever loved. 
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
By day I shall be well again.
For then the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day.
When I first met you 
I felt like I had known you forever, 
I don't remember days, I remember moments.
Life with you isn't about finding yourself. 
Life with you  is about creating yourself.
Don't dwell in the past, 
don't dream of the future, 
concentrate the mind on the present moment
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.
Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
So, enjoy in this moment and don't forget I .... ... !

No comments: