You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Life is a miserable thing. I have decided to spend my life thinking about it....

If we look at life in its small details, how ridiculous it all seems. It is like a drop of water seen through a microscope, a single drop teeming with protozoa. How we laugh as they bustle about so eagerly and struggle with one another. 

Whether here, or in the little span of human life, this terrible activity produces a comic effect....

The flower replied: You fool! Do you imagine I blossom in order to be seen? I blossom for my own sake because it pleases me, and not for the sake of others. My joy consists in my being and my blossoming....

5 comments:

Giga said...

Life is short, not always happy, but loved, because only one. Greetings.

Alexandra Alexandra said...

:-) agree with you:-)

Boban S. said...

Pretty feet of yours....

Alexandra Alexandra said...

:-) :-) :-)

Boban S. said...

:-@