alexandra

alexandra
-

Thursday, 11 June 2015

You once told me that the romance was just an illusion And I told you: that you are the best illusion that happened to me....

Today I say -
Love is just an illusion
involving more than one person
it's a feeling of attraction......

Why do men like love at first sight?

It saves them a lot of time.

*****
What's the difference between love, true love and showing off?

Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

******
Why did God make men first and then decide to do the female human???

Because everyone knows that first we experiment and than comes perfection.
******
So, you know how God made men and women. Well do you know why he calls us men/man and women/woman.

So, God created man first, when he was completed he says in disgust ugh, man. So he created woman next... he compliments his work by saying, "woah..man!" (woman)
******
A man was wandering around in a field, thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her.

He asked God, "Why did you make her so kind-hearted?"
The Lord responded, "So you could love her, my son."
"Why did you make her so good-looking?"
"So you could love her, my son."
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
"So you could love her, my son."

The man thought about this. Then he said, "I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but ... why did you make her so stupid?"

"So she could love you, my son."
******

"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."

"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking fancy meal!"

"I know all that."

"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"

"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

****
Two bachelors were talking about their respective choice of life partner. One friend said,'It is generally said that people with opposite characteristics make the happiest marriages. What is your opinion ?
The friend replied,'Yes, they are right. That is why I am looking for a girl with a money!'

******

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument....

2 comments:

Giga said...

Very nice post and some laughter was when reading it. Regards.

Alexandra Alexandra said...

Thank you! Welcome in world of Blogger's, long time no "see"!