alexandra

alexandra
-

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

They say to me....


Boba Stefanovic 
Belgrade, May 21, 1946 - Belgrade, February 9, 2015

They say to me, they see you very often,
like a shadow you are running through the city,
and they say, you are hiding skillfully
from the looks which are following you secretly

They say to me, you are strange when you are quite,
and with a couple of words you are asking too much
and they say, you are waiting for my return
and reading my old letters

They say to me, you are still alone,
but many springs are with us,
and many autumns are in us,
they say you are still alone.

They say to me, the lights are always burning,
when you are standing next to the window,
and they say, you are afraid of steps
and watching stars until dayspring....




1 comment:

Giga said...

Can listen to what they say to him and starts to do something with it. Sweet picture. Regards.