You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Friday, 6 February 2015

Love and friendship


I have found the essence of life, I have discovered Myself and a world that's beautiful only because of you..
A friend like you is a special gift.Worth more than silver or gold.You are always when things are tough, with a comforting hand to hold.........You know my thoughts before I speak, you share my hopes and fears......When life brings us joy or grief you share my smiles and tears.
Friendship isn't how you forget, but how you forgive.
Not how you listen, but how you understand.
Not how you see, but how you feel.
Not how you let go, but how you hold on.
Friendship is a promise made in the heart.


4 comments:

Villa-loredana said...

Lijepe riječi. Pozdrav. Loredana.

Alexandra Alexandra said...

Hvala Lori!

Giga said...

A friend is a person you can always count and leave in a difficult situation. Regards.

Alexandra Alexandra said...

Thank you my friend Giga!