You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Thank you for all these years


Blog Einstein - brain games  27. October, 2008. Belgrade
Once, the fairy tale vein do I embrace, once upon a time
in the past not distant, were we the two poles of a magnet
if you be the South,
me the North Pole.
If I be a flying matter,
You were the gravitational pull.
If I be the water,
You were the wave.

And I'm finding it hard to break through and tell you
About the physics of sunshine
And when it's all over we may find ourselves together singing out of tune
About the wishing wells and spells softly spoken in the dark
Even in the sunshine I'm lost without you
And though gravity holds me here
The spin of our destiny still needs to be tied with string
My love inflated – bound within this universe 
I'm tied to you fast forward or rewind
Our love will always be alive....

2 comments:

Boban S. said...

Mes félicitations Mademoiselle!

Alexandra Alexandra said...

Merci beaucoup jeune homme!