alexandra

alexandra
-

Monday, 1 September 2014

Are you happier over there far away?

My life is a game without limits
A tired story, ripping pages
that have nothing written on them
Because my life is endless falling
When I count my defeats, nothing remains
I just keep sticking to old habits
and everything is based on that
If only I could wake up
in the world of love
without bad memories of chilly Springs
If only I could wake you up
make you a coffee
bring it to you in bed
And then kiss you
But that’s not happening and it doesn’t exist
What’s that sad thing in people
that they come into others lives
who’s that living in my past
that still hasn’t died of shame
Not everyone likes a nice song
It’s not the sky that you are being offered
it’s not the sun of gold and power
The town is empty, and you are in my soul
Pride is a wall, who do knock on it now
it’s hard to beg
every word is a new song for us
and I still love you....
The breath disappears, you open the door
I’m lying to you with my eyes
I wish that everything was the same as before
what should I say first
Is there a day for us
so that I’d discover why I’m alive
so that I’d throw the veil of sorrow and evil so that I’d sign that I’m at fault
What are you doing here, what brought to my doorstep little girl?
 I have passed a million of miles...

No comments: