You'll never be able to escape from your heart. So, it's better to listen to what it has to say. That way you'll never have to fear an unanticipated blow...

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

To my friend with a big heart - thank you, because you exist in some part of the world!

Listen to the setting symphony of the sun,
Hear the winds, flowing the melody.

Your love is like a sunset,
wild, bright and true.
The colours blend together,
forming a magical hue.
The day's warm caress
is slipping through the air,
just as though your fingers
would be slipping through my hair.
I sit and watch the sunset,
knowing it soon will end,
thinking of you and
waiting 'til we will be together again.
Slowly now it's going,
coming to a end.
Darkness may be closing in,
but the fun has just begun...
I look up at the sky wondering 
if my soul would fly. The beautiful 
never ending blue sky up there so very high. 
Why could I only fly as I lay down dreaming? 

No comments: